Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015

Training ...

My winter break is over, I started training. And I'm not talking about projects here, nor about rigging easy highlines in beautiful alpine environment. I'm talking about specific training for highlining: exploring new things, working on my weaknesses, building a basis for the season. To do all this I knew I needed really big lines and several sessions a week. I needed to take my time. Everything else would be a waste of time and effort in terms of improving my skills.
Don't get me wrong: I love easy highlines! But I also love the feeling of progression. For that I need highlines of 100m or more which are hard to find close to my hometown. Most of the canyons are way too small or have streets going through. But I found one.
So now I'm training.
And I love it.